MARK A. EPSTEIN PERSONAL INJURY AND DUI LAWYER
- B.A. – Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, Va., 1974, Political Science, Public Speaking.
- M.A. – American University, Washington, D.C., 1975, Public Communication.
- J.D. – University of Baltimore, Baltimore, Md.,1978, Law Degree.
- Admitted to Maryland Bar-6/78.
- Admitted to Virginia Bar-9/78; Associate Member.
- Admitted to the Court of Appeals of Md.
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Va.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the District of Md.
- Admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Va.
- Admitted to the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit.
- Practice before all state court in Maryland.
ACCEPTING CASES ALL OVER THE U.S.
- Local counsel assists in out-of-state representation.